Hello again! Here is this week’s production.
On January 13, I switched from taking photos on the easel, to taking photos in the bathroom. So, the lighting is slightly better. Plus I am able to make some adjustments in Adobe Elements. But, many apologies for the subpar photos! Also yes, I need to do something about the terrible lighting at my easel! Dangit.
Also! I have started an Acrylics page so I can list all the articles and videos that have helped me the most. I will try to remember to put a link in my acrylic painting posts.
Hello to Paint Party Friday! Thanks so much for all the nice comments. :)