More Girls With Text, Pen and Ink

29 Faces, so close to the end! <sad face> It’s also Paint Party Friday (though it’s Copics and ink this week).

Two More Skinny Cards with Text
Each 3″ x 7″ ink and acrylics on Bristol vellum

This is the companion pair to my last post, for a skinny pages with text swap. Skinny pages are 3″ x 7″. Neat size! (They are faces number 23 and 24.)

On the left, “Mistakes are proof that you are trying.” (author unknown) On the right, “Rosie likes opera, jellyfish and dominoes. Rhubarb, ragtime, and ocelots. She likes quiet time and comfortable chairs. She does not like Speedos.” (written by me. More high art!)

Thanks for dropping in!

This entry was posted in 100 Maidens, 29 Faces Challenge, ATCs and ACEOs, Copic Markers, Elaborate Costume, Paint Party Friday, Progression Photos and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to More Girls With Text, Pen and Ink

1. EVA says:

Wonderful fun faces! Those “likes” are awesome!

2. Sarah says:

hahahahah i love them. and I am totally with Rosie on all counts. Especially the speedos part. I love her hair!!

3. Tam says:

Oh my gosh your faces rock! So whimsical and….amazing! I’m in LOVE!! Thanks for sharing. Can’t wait to see what you do next. :)

Happy Paint Party Friday!
    Tam

4. Rasz says:

The girls are awesome. I sat here laughing as I read the “words” that go along with them. I am also doing 29Faces. Keep creating and enjoy the weekend! Rasz

5. Annette G says:

Loving your wonderful and unique faces. Happy PPF, Annette x

6. Clare says:

Love your faces so colourful.

7. TMartin says:

These are really really fun! I like the text that goes along.

I’m not sure yet how I feel about acrylic (in my stuff) but I sure do love your color!

8. denthe says:

Love those 2 birds on the first one’s shoulders … These skinny pages look really interesting !

9. Cindy, nice use of text as a design element. Great faces, as always.

10. I love your skinny cards – also the wording on both of them. You made me smile!!!

11. Carol King says:

These two ladies are awesome! Your imagination is fantastic with all the things Rosie likes. And I’m with her on disliking speedos. I like the birds on each shoulder of the blue haired lass.

These words are just great…..I love your writings on these big-eyed-big-haired ladies. And the spring green backgrounds are nice too….very springy.